Camper Trailer Tents
The Skamper Kamper tents are available in 2 types;;
The 9′ Kwik or the all new 12′ family Tent with gas assist may be fitted to either the Ranger or Nomad. The tents are also sold alone.
Both tents are designed for quick setup. The 9′ is very easy to handle and by design is smaller. The 12′ Family tent is very large providing plenty of room for all the family.
|9′ Kwik Touring Tent||12′ Family Tent|
|Colour – Grey on Grey||Colour – Grey on Grey|
|Price $2,500 Tent only (no trailer) includes tropical roof, gas assist struts, mattress, cover and frame.||Price $3,000 Tent only (no trailer) includes tropical roof, gas assist struts, mattress, cover and frame.|
|Price $6,500 with Ranger Off road Trailer in fully Galvanised.||Price $7,000 with Ranger Off road Trailer in fully Galvanised.|
|Options: Kids room add $600.||Options: Kids room add $700.|
Why our tents are better.
We do not use cheap and light rip stop canvas, but heavier 440gsm(15oz) plain canvas which is 65% poly 35% cotton ratio as Australian canvas.
- Our 440gsm (15oz) plain dark coloured canvas has almost a total block out. The exceptions are lighter colours which do not offer full block out.
- Our tents are all manufactured under Australian quality control management.
- Our steel bed frame is very heavy duty. It is fully constructed with 50mm x 25mm x 3mm steel.
- All poles are galvanized and the main frames are 25mm diameter. Some other manufacturers only use 21mm poles.
- Our roof seams are all sewn with core spun thread imported from Germany. Most others use a light weight Chinese thread.
- All tents have a good quality mattress and cover as standard.
- All bed ladders are made from light weight aluminium, not heavy steel ladders that can fall and cause injury.
- All tents have heavy duty D rings at the peg down points.
- 600gsm PVC is used in the main tent section and for the travel cover. Most others use 450gsm to 500gsm.
- The bottom section of the travel cover is already fitted into sail track.
- All tents have an extra rear door in the main tent section.
- All tents have air flow/access flaps as standard.
- The KWIK tent is one of the fastest tents to erect available.
- All tents have heavy duty SBS zips.
- All tents have internal window flaps as standard, except the zip out main tent end window.
- We do not use ant black paint on our bed boards as they may contain lead. The underside of our bed boards are sealed with a clear varnish.
- We provide 12 months warranty on our tents, except for zips and insect screens, or damage caused through misuse, improper storage, incorrect cleaning, or failure to weather (season) the tent.
|Tent Features||9′ Kwik Tent||12′ Family Tent|
|Gas Assist Poles for quick setup.||Yes||Yes|
|Internal window flaps.||Yes||Yes|
|Optional Kids room – often used as a change room with a Porta Potti and shower||Yes||Yes|
|15 ounce Heavy Duty Canvas.||Yes||Yes|
|Heavy Duty SBS Zippers.||Yes||Yes|
|High density foam Mattress with removable cover||Yes||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Bed frame||Yes||Yes|
|Galvanised 25mm Heavy Duty Poles||Yes||Yes|
|Light weight Aluminium Ladder||Yes||Yes|
|600 gsm Heavy Duty PVC floor||Yes||Yes|
|Weather Proof Travel Cover Fitted with sail track||Yes||Yes|
|Extra rear door in main tent||Yes||Yes|
|Seams sewn with high quality German Core spun thread.||Yes||Yes|
|Heavy duty D rings.||Yes||Yes|
|Under Mattress access to trailer storage.||Yes||Yes|
|Zip and Velcro awnings.||Yes||Yes|
|Annex walls in 3 pieces.||Yes||Yes|
|Super fine window and door mesh.||Yes||Yes|
|150mm PVC edge around mattress||Yes||Yes|
|Tailgate / Kitchen skirt||Yes||Yes|
|Internal Privacy wall to Bed||Yes||Yes|
|Includes fully detachable annex walls and floor attached via zippers and velcro.||Yes||Yes|
|Power cord inlet port||Yes||Yes|
|Includes all ropes and pegs.||Yes||Yes|
|Includes all required spreader bars. No extras should be required.||Yes||Yes|
|Convenient storage pockets.||Yes||Yes|
|Rope and peg bag.||Yes||Yes|
|Air flow access flaps.||Yes||Yes|
|Manufactured under Australian quality control.||Yes||Yes|
|12 months warranty excludes – misuse, zippers and flys.||Yes||Yes|
A comment from one of customers – Mark of Burleigh Heads QLD who was replacing another tent;
“Mate that camper is unreal the quality is perfect.I’m very impressed with the layout and the whole thing.Every thing fits just right”
** Skamper Kampers reserves the right to change / delete / replace specifications or features without notice.